Thursday, November 20, 2008

Trying something new--Twitter

As a freelance writer, one of the most rewarding experiences is the chance to talk on a daily basis to people with ideas outside your usual MO. I'm no Luddite, so I'm aware of all of the various social networking tools out there, but I've always figured, who needs another time-waster, right?

Well, I had the great good fortune to interview Denver-based professional speaker Gina Schreck the other day. Check out her "Gettin' Geeky" video blog, and you'll see that she's acting as an ambassador to a wide range of online stuff for people who haven't made the leap yet. The article will be coming out in the next issue of Speaker magazine.

So, as a result of talking to Gina, now I've added Twitter to my existing Facebook as well as this blog. Whodathunkit?

No comments:

Post a Comment